Wednesday, December 07, 2005

sian
exams over already....haiz.. hols...nutting much to look forward to
except maybe catching up on my sleep... to try to look less of a zombie... and maybe to resume a less fast paced life...exam period was like fighting with books and time. at least now. i can eat my dinner slowly and watch tv... den maybe play some games. though i broke the disc of my favourite game today.
haha. & i haf gained 2 kg!~ the pants now feel tight! gasp!

so i went to TRIM my hair today
a yr after having a disaster haircut at kimage, where this auntie snip off my hair as if she was on a rampage, the horror lives on as my hair still remains like wat is so called the ruins of a battlefield ..well its a long story. i hate u auntie. i hate u.
well. and i think hair dresser enjoys talking to me. my previous few visits to the salon ended up in chat sessions. so they tell me stuffs like how they dropout of sch, take up hairdressing, and how they like it. and telling me stufff like cherish the time of studying and school because it is still better den work.. i dunno..... maybe when i start work one day. i will reminisce abt sch. but chem eng. i dunno. half way thru the course onli i feel so mentally strained and tired....... i feel like i haf aged...... i dun feel like its something i will want to look back to......

den i was watching sea games... still enjoy watching swimming. but i think i found joy in gymnastic instead.so many chio bu. i think i recognise this gal from nus. chio! and den whenever u watch sports on tv. sure got some got those with the "suay" look. u know they are gonna fall off the beam the moment u see the face. hahaha

ok hols.but i m still at this dam sian mood... dun even feel like shopping or doing anything. the aftermath of weeks of mugging.. i m just gonna hibernate n waste my life away again.........oh well its just on month

haIZzzzzzzzzz

No comments: