Friday, January 27, 2006

every now n then
the same old feeling creeps back
it's silly thinking that some stuffs would change

preharps i shd explain why i detest sch
mainly bcos
sch is lonely n disgusting
i dun have people to hang out with. close frends.somtimes. i dun even feel like i m in a relationship. everyday i listen to lectures full of weird stuffs. n leave the lectures full of doubts.
in a way
sch has made me detached frm the world
old friends whom i dun haf time to go out with
subsequently. everyone.seems to haf drifted away frm me

my lecturers haf decided to reward us with new yr hongbaos. by giving us tests on the 15th n 16th of feb.
just a while back
went wif mum to the supermarket. n watch as everyone.do last min shopping. could fill the joyous mood ard me. but not in me. my semi hols mood. ended today. with memoirs of a geisha. a movie. i just haf to watch. n i know. after new yr. everything reverts back to the past. mugging. just mugging. no more.gg out.and talking to the wall. sometimes banging it. if i feel like it.haha

just another gloomy night
that i weave a picture of gloom fer myself
n talks incoherently

No comments: