Sunday, January 01, 2006

so these days even as i try not to think abt the fact that sch is starting in ONE weeks' time, it appears that it is hard to do so
even as i decide to go shopping, fate has it that i meet NUS people
today,for example, i met ghost girl.ya if u haf forgotten her, she's e one who wears a long white dress n walk up n down the aisle of the lecture theatre
no she dun recognise me.duh.but the sight of her seems to send me an invisble msg "HEy ITS ME GHOST GIRL.U ARE GONNA SEE ME IN NUS IN A WEEK TIME"

and den today i realise y some people get hacked to death
u see
my mum n i was waiting fer the bus at the interchange
u know how sumtimes u dun join the queue but just wait at the side when the bus comes
so we waited at the side fer the pple in e queue to get up
n one FAT kingkong guy who looks fugly thought my mum was trying to cut queue
so he yelled"oi queue up lar"
u see. if i were some gangster ah beng or frm the tua pek gong society
he probably wld haf been hacked to death by now

these days
i seem to have abandon the world for my games
let me stay away from reality.....=(

No comments: