Monday, March 27, 2006

i really hate this blog sometimes
it just serves to remind me of the times i felt bad n wrote unkind stuffs
and how i contradict myself again n again

like if i don't care i wouldnt b feeling this bad right?
so anyway it all boils down to learning to keep one's cool n emotions under control.
thats y i always think people like me should just stick with the wall.well at least the wall wont be angry if i want to bang my head against it. and i can scold the wall for all i like.
haa i am not making any sense simply because i am mentally drained. have not been really been sleeping well.yesterday when i closed my eyes. my mind filled itself with equations. from calculating some mass flux, the equations became some hybrid and agglomerate of rubbish transfer functions and equations on how long it takes to sleep. and then today i tried to scare my mum after i accidentally cut my knee. it wasnt a bad cut but she fussed over it. but i felt pretty sadist just staring at the cut n waiting for it to bleed...and henceforth no skirt(no bom bom thighs,haha) fer the week cos she poured some medicine over it. u know those yellow lotion blue lotion kinda stuff. pretty ugly. plus the cut itself.double yucky.
haha but all is fine .. i am not going bonkus. haha.just bleah. bland life n mugging period right now. makes me a dull and easily irritable person

No comments: