Monday, June 12, 2006

no
kai Ling is still disgusted.
but i think i am lucky that i have these few really nice buddies n friends who have tried to make me feel better=)
some say my endurance level quite high. i think so too
maybe i must thank ricky' s n kang's training in e past.
maybe getting away will be a good time to sort things out with myself as well.



that aside
i have not been doing much recently
except.. spending money and going out. sleeping (at 1,waking up at 11)n eating well. some stuffs are not worth ur mind n energy.
people often speaks of feelings. like u ask someone. why he likes a girl. he says he dunno. n says'feelings lo'
to me. its just something that will come n go
just like any other things in e world
of course some love saints will beg to differ
but i m not in the mood for a debate

and then the thing abt shopping
is that my willpower has declined
but all in all. i have been spending lesser as compared to e past
n i try to tell myself that 'there are too many nice things in the world and one can never finsh buying them'
to stop myself frm buying stuff


anyway
i am not quite sure how i spend time. but somehow i always manage to find stuff to do every day.
world cup fever.. but i m surprisingly not interested in it. maybe i should lezrn frm crys or my jc class guys n start betting on soccer. like that i will watch it more.

that aside
bro's coming home
i hope i still have internet access
haha.if not. my night-time entertainment aka maple(yes that crap game la. cannot ah) will b gone. n i will have to resort to reading. hah or watching soccer!oooh

n hhaaha i brought taptap out fer a spin.ok no la. my mum n i went out. i just took taptap to e car
it sure was fun dodging weird glances frm neighbours

haha
a random post with no connections cos i wrote them in btw 'resting' time in maple.

No comments: