Friday, August 18, 2006

my dam laptop is giving me problems and i cant get internet
so i sent it to the com centre and i think they wun know how to solve it as well
sian!
been out of touch with pple back home
but i din miss anyone(just joking la!) well in e sense that the 1st 2 days i came i was really sad and kept thinking abt everyone back there.but nowadays i feel better alr.
haha cos the days are all so packed and busy
doing admin stuff...shopping.walking ard.parties.meeting.crap. somedays i just feel like stoning in my room actually. i cant wait to start sch n to mugg! hahaha
checked out the mall
there's gap.american eagle.vic secret.aeropostale
bought lotsa stuff
no.i am not bringing nice stuff for u all beacuse the luggage wun have space
so its tampons for the girls( 1 each only) and gums for the guys( 2 each)
LOL!
took some pic but i think i will never get the chance to upload them cos of the dam internet.sob
anyway theres lotsa free food everyday
and watch me come back pui pui ok.
i've moved to my room alr. theres a phone but i dunno how to use it
but anyway i have no idea what is this post all about
my thoughts are jumbled up.

i want my laptop n internet.=(

No comments: