Tuesday, August 08, 2006

waiting for some maple patch to load
might as well type some crap

these few days have been rather emotional. feeling depressed at times, making myself feel better at times.
well its nice to have friends around me
the bird for the magic keychain today..thanks ah.was quite touched n surprised. it sure was tiring shopping for the old time buddy shiwei's present. but i think it was quite fun. anyway shiwei, we got u superman walkie talkie. they r 2 walkie talkie of a superman model.hahaha
u know sometimes i really think small presents are enough to make me happy(of couse i won't mind an expensive n big presenthaha)..its really the thoughts that count. there's no such things in e world as 'i don't know what to buy so i never buy anything''
seriously if a person tells u that. it shows enough about how much he/she values the friendship.
well its all in e past anyway. we will all move on

and then a couple of my friends offered to send me off. i think by now
those who truly cared would have known or ask me abt my flight. thanks everyone for the offer to send me off..but u guys don;t have to. SERIOUSLY.i'll feel bad making u all come at those unearthly hours
theres another uni classmate of mine who offered to help me check out books. thanks alot dude
and sheryl my jc morning friend where we spent the morning before flag raising talking about rubbish,stoning in e cold lts,looking at guys who made the effort to meet up..too bad kl dun club so she can't go mos.
and the list goes on
people who bothered. n cared.

anyway
i supposedly cut my hair yesterday by a laobeng with long hair. i don't usually fancy guys with long hair because most do not look good in it.well except the 5566 show where there's a rather cute guy with rather nice hair.
anyway laobeng cos just laobeng la. long curly hair with those golden colour dye
all this because my usual stylist,a younger beng has moved on to another branch to work. haha

and anyway i may have discovered why i am so ghastly looking
a blood test shows i do not have enough blood! i m serious. near anemic
pig liver anyone?

No comments: