Wednesday, June 20, 2007

i was reading something on msn.com (again i repeat. thats because it's the only website available in my office on my desktop) and i just realised singapore is an expensive city to live in. so apparently according to this survey, we are ranked 14th in the top 50 most expensive place to live in-in terms of food,housing, transport blah blah. the top 3 being moscow, seoul and tokyo. new york is 15 or sthg. of cos, survey may be pretty screwed up.
but still..interesting.. because i never knew it was expensive living here.
e other Asian countries in the top 50 are china, hk n taiwan.
anyway other 'interesting' things i read include- boy being maimed by a bear while camping, firefighter being killed in SC and stuff.
aiya.last week of work and i finished all my projects last week. so basically this week i am just walking around the office to check out the guys and to say bye to everyone. hahaha joking joking.


tmr, i'll be 'celebrating' my end of internship with all the technicians and engineers. it's a tradition to treat everyone when someone leaves the department. so there u go, i m treating everybody..... it's actually a little sad saying bye..or rather, they are saying bye to me. some of the uncles wanted to treat me. my boss wanted to treat me. oh well.i guess i will miss everyone a little

anyhow. i think i have life after internship pretty much planned out. =/
somehow, things fall into place themselves, nicely or not. we just have to take thing as it comes.

as for now..i just need to look through my top 20 list again. Sigh

oh and mango sales start tomorrow. yours truly here aint going. if i buy anymore clothes, my wardrobe is gonna explode.

No comments: