Monday, June 04, 2007

weekends== many many tv.
sunday was for the good old buddy bird at clarke quay. who gave me green tea after returning from his 101st honeymoon with bird sao in japan. our catching up usually involve exploring unchartered territories. (to us that is)
anyway..we almost got a free meal at TCC .the waiter gave us 8 dollars as change when we haven even paid for the bill. but being very honest people, we told him abt the mistake. and i spilled a whole cup of water on myself. work today was bad because i was feeling totally zombified but my boss was very nice..he suddenly popped by my desk and gave my ice cream popsicle. so i continued spending some 6 hrs with Microsoft Access. fun stuff.*roll eyes*

today, my fellow analyzer engineer tried to matchmake me again. with this 26 yr old engineer who apparently is dying to know me( i told u, it's the metal braces. ahah u all dont believe). he gave the guy's handphone n office number n his name n the map to where he sits. yea man, i will go right up to him n flash him a big metal smile to see if he will be bedazzled by it.
actually right now that piece of paper is lingering somewhere near the dustbin because e only name i can think of right now is C****
hee. geez.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: