Thursday, June 21, 2007

so now i know what it means when people describe themselves as having mixed feelings.
the same way i feel right now. it's a hybrid of two opposing feelings

am feeling really really dead now
the funny thing is i didnt work much today. i think i am tired from all the talking.
from 8-9am i was reading msn.com and checking out king arthur.king arthur in the uncles and my boss opinion is quite good looking. because they kept telling me that.haha.
someone once told me that the greatest compliment a guy can get about his looks is when member of the same sex comment he is good looking..
so anyway.back to my crap..so
from 9-11am i did some stuff.at 11am, my boss bought me out to this jap restaurant for lunch.. he said he wanted to treat me..so lunch was pretty good..though the bill came up to abt 70 bucks. don't ask me why. i never order the food ok. we had some sashimi and hamachi and kimchi only what.

came back to the office at 1.30..then at 2.30 had tea time (my treat..haha)with my uncles technicians till 4pm. everyone got their dosage of kailing's crap and weird talkings..
after work. dragged myself down to town to get some stuff for some of my favourite people at work. my favorite engineer ben(good figure.haha), fav uncle and my new found friend who have lunch with me..she got me a card today which i thought was really nice of her..she,along with the uncle are my usual lunch partner. don't ask me why i dont lunch with the other interns. must venture out of comfort zone.................


tmr one of the uncles is treating me and my friend to sushi for dinner. yea more jap food. i wonder what i did to render so many treats from everyone.

ok. i think i am just gonna collapse now.i think i am gonna hug the newspaper to bed and imagine myself reading them in my dreams..
the top 20 list will have to wait till tmr.

No comments: