Friday, March 21, 2008

I actually have not been blogging much because each time i try to sit down to type something, i realise i dont know where to start. All i can say is that life's crazily busy for me but interesting. Or at least, i'm trying to see it in a more positive perspective. There are ups and downs but all i want to say, at the end of the day, i am really thankful to friends who have never fail to make me smile. I think i was laughing the whole of yesterday's night.

Speaking of which, i think i am really down with some laugh-non-stop disease.


Random stuff
this one's from some Sian Ah guy
Tap tap:" So how you practise singing"
XXX:" I sing into the pillow"
nope. not telling u all who sings into pillow.

(from crys blog) this one comes from someone who just fell in love recently & which i thought was funny because that certainly doesnt sound like something she will say.
SSS: " hey is the train coming? i cant see cos i'm blinded by love"


This one's from another friend who fell in love recently( and rather hopelessly in love)
ZZZ: " hey taptap, i'll talk to u another time ok. I need to go over to her house to make breakfast now"
This one i expected la.




As for me. HAHAHA. Don't ask. But thanks all, for the very kind act of matchmaking me.
Some random day in school and walking with a friend:
Friend A :" Ay (pointing to a guy that just walked by) this kind of pattern you like or not. My pri school friend"

After i am done with my cooling tower and peak oil, i'll prolly have more time to think about that. hahaha.

No comments: