Sunday, March 02, 2008

ok bcos blogging isnt safe, i have to take down some entries.
I just had this weird notion--> being free from any emotional attachment to anyone, feels prettyl good to me right now. . All i have to think of is myself. And i'm at a phase of life, where what lies ahead is a circle of grey.. So it's kinda like i am just drifting and wandering till i meet that someone who can make me look his way.



anyway. it's march. yes march. march spells horror. the air is filled the acrid smell of stress and gloom. march also means 2 months till e end of school life. sadly, i am at a phrase where i wish i don't have to move forward yet. because i think i am not ready.
i dont exactly want to look back but i dont want to move forward as well. Kinda just want to escape from everything. i know jolly well that i never look back at stuff. & people who belongs to the yesteryears will always remain as a remnant of my past.
But the inertia in me in not wanting to move forward, i can't explain why. After all i am the same person who proclaims that i embrace changes.

alright. sch starts again. i m outta here for a while too!
till next time. xoxo

No comments: