Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i wish i could sit down and write a long grandma story about life, my thoughts and stuff going on. But sadly, there's a peak oil essay, a cooling tower report and a couple of projects and presentation separating me and blogging. But i'm not complaining, because the crazily hectic life kept emptiness from settling in. By emptiness i mean, the notion of waking up to nothingness. Nothing to do, nothing to feel about.
Anyhow, Kinda like the feeling where i wake up with something to do in mind and go to sleep with things to do tomorrow. But i know, i am sort of too caught up with my own life that i am sorta oblivious to the people around me and what's going on in their life. I am still with the notion that no one's indispensable in the world. Or at least i haven met someone who can make me feel otherwise.

That's is. i tell u. Pretty soon i am gonna turn into a robot.

ithinkwearewalkingondifferentsidesoftheroad

No comments: