Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's 2am, and somehow, i feel the blues of school and other stuff in life. Kinda like having lived in some sort of alice-in-wonderland sort of mood the past few days,and somehow, sitting here, typing a report at 2 am, i suddenly felt like reality closed in on me once again. Can;t really explain why, but really, more of disappointment in myself as always. Sigh

Oh well, sch's coming to an end. might as well enjoy what's left rather than linger in what that has gone by. What i really need now is prolly a really nice, long and uninterrupted sleep and maybe a really nice hug.
But i am thankful for a yellow creature who appeared from nowhere and caught me offguard but makes my days alot happier.
.
So i really should stop complaining and be thankful for everything. After all, many stuff in life are ephemeral. You just gotta cherish what u have at the moment.



If we close our eyes it could be just me and you

No comments: