Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ok tomorrow is my laswt day of school. Officially, not counting exam. So, my last class will be the Engineering Professionalism lecture. (unless i decide to do some masters next time) . The last time i get to sit in a lecture, to roam NUS, to chill with friends or classmates in school, to work on project in the E5 com lam etc etc. Although i don't think i am gonna miss NUS a lot, but there are stuff i will miss, like my classmates, some of whom i think are pretty nice n funny.

So anyhow, i am finally done with design 2. Undoubtedly, the most horrendous module ever. I wish i could party and play, but there's still the much dreaded exam to deal with. I wish i have another hour to blog and write down every single stuff going through my mind and the happenings of this last sem of mine. It's really a sem full of ups and down. And a sem, where i am really totally into school, not so much of wanting to but rather having not much of a choice. So much so that there are days, i get through just thinking of the stuff to do. Of cos, there are the rare surprises along the way. Like getting to know new people through projects. (like the 2 WEIRD chinese high BOYS in my Eng prof group). One of them has a strange penchant for earrings:



















(just so u all are wondering, he's single but not available. )
And HE's not GAY. sorry. Girls, u can send me ur resume if u are interested.

Actually, i have had people or friends telling me they like it when i blog about them. I am not too sure abt the one above. hahaha. prolly, i better avoid him for a while. hahaha.

I'll blog more abt stuff another time. And crys, this one's for u. SO KAWAII!
LET'S MEET IN NUS FOR ONE LAST TIME AND TAKE photos at every single building. Ok peace out. Time to get back to mugging.

No comments: