Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ok


I think i am pretty dead. (as always). but really, judging by the stack of stuff waiting to be processed into my brain. i know i am dead. i need 36 hrs a day. grrr.

Maybe time should stop here. I know this sounds crazy because everyone is prolly wishing exams could just come and go, like that of u when u go to sleep and wake up, then poof, everything's over.



These days, it's all about tweety. The 2nd pic has its hidden msg carefully concealed for the safety of the faint hearted. The first pic is from one of my current fave shirt which i got from walmart back in iowa. It's funny cos when peple ask me what my shirt says, i just say shutt up


Kinda miss walmart. (badly)

















miss 3031.I miss all the stuff i did back then. grr. even the cold. or checking mail boxes. but memories are but memories. they are not real anymore. i do however, keep the nice memories close to heart, bringing them out just to look back at them a little and smile at them. but it ends there. There's so much more of the future to look forward to. For things that i miss or want to do again, for places i want to visit again, i have alr made a silence promise to myself to do them or return some day. As for people of the yesteryears, they don't matter anymore. Or rather, those that matter are those i still keep in touch with.


With a touch of your grace.Shadows fade into the light
BAck to mugggggging.

No comments: