Monday, April 21, 2008

muggmuggmugg
kinda feel like i am in some sort of hibernation mood, casually neglecting the world and everyone around me, doing things at my own pace. i can't study with people around bcos they just stress me out totally.
sometimes i feel i really dont understand myself. like telling people to "follow their heart" but yet i could never do so myself. but i will save this long and complex story for another time.
5th may. e day when i am finally done with exams. I can already think of 1001 things i want to do. Even the smallest little thing like just having the time to sit down with a warm cup of coffee and read all the newspaper article i want to sounds good to me.

Oh well. Back to mugging. Won't be updating much bcos THERE IS NOTHING to update except whine about how i think i am so dead and how horrible my mood is.

Rawr.

No comments: