Monday, December 15, 2008

HAppy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me!







Thanks everyone who remembered and wished me, esp those who called!



Dont really have time to be online these days.. my laptop died and pretty much spend 3/4 of my time at work. but i count my blessings in that i am learning something new everyday. using poei's laptop now..which is fsater that my dinosaur desktop. ya Poei's back!!

will do a nicer blog post on my bday soon, With LOADS of MY "PRETTY" pics and some of the stuff i did on my bday!

was suppose to go to batam but tuptup and i decide to save our $ for KL instead!

Dec is busy busy busy (many projects, but lotsa exciting n fun stuff on e way! xmas dinner this sat with the ACKSX plus bf plus Andy. haha. Haven even had e time to get my gift for e gift exchange! that plus lotsa parties and gathering n KL trip! ahhhh i hope i have time to attend all!!
so excited!!

xoxo

No comments: