Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of 2008

Ahaha deja vu. Felt like only yesterday i was writing my last post for 2007.



Anyhow i am feeling much better already. Ehehehe.
I guess this time last year, a part of me died for some reasons. Then i guess this year, i revived that part of me that died. A proper closure finally. A beautiful yet sad part of my life.
Many things cleared up but many things have changed since. Dont have much to give anymore, somehow tired in a way and have accepted reality, as hard as it is. We know what we want but we also have to accept we cant always have what we want. So the next best thing is to accept and appreciate what we already have :)


My only wishes for 2009

is that all the people around me stay happy and healthy.
For my part, i guess i just want to concentrate on my job and do e best i can.



heh. so what did i do on the last day of 2008. Dragged myself out of bed at 6.45am, drove to work at a tortoise speed, spent the morning in a discussion for a project. since it's half day, went home at 12, fell asleep till 3.30pm. Woke up alittle stunned cos i was supposed to meet samuel at 3 to get some stuff. Got myself a new pair of black heels to kick some ass at work. haha. Going for new yr party later. That's all.


Lastly,
Best wishes to all of u out there in the new year
xoxo

No comments: