Sunday, December 21, 2008

Taptap's bday part 1

I feel really dumb and lousy. a lousy gf..dont even know tuptup was sick. The whole afternoon we were outshopping, he didnt want to let me know he was not feeling well. And then despite being sick, he went to meet my friends for our xmas gift exchange and dinner. Sigh :(



Kinda 've lotsa stuff i want to write abt. life and everything, but i just dont have the time to do so. Here's part 1 of bday post. Gift exchange pics soon ok! I realy haven had time for much stuff other than work. but KL next week with tuptup to meet all be favorite exchange friends! and xmas too!! :)

Tuptup planned a surprise for me and brought me for some cow bike at a secret place. pretty fun n relaxing:P Part 2 to come. gtg slp !


























No comments: