Sunday, December 07, 2008

Lucky 7

Pictures intensive post. Ok chummy ones. I've been terrible to my bf. My bf had been terrible to me. I have a tendency of thinking that breaking up is the solution to all problems. Anyhow, all that storm is over and we celebrated the 7th month today! A trip to marina barrage for a picnic, brief reminiscent of melbourne. Then, crazy shopping. Got a dress while tuptup got his soccer boots for dunno what. haha. Maybe i just had been really cranky recently. maybe it's work or the way life is right now. I think my life now consists of work, family and boyfriend. But december is really a joyous month. FIRSTLY, my birthday is coming, xmas is coming, and many friends are returning! so hopefully, i can spend more time with friends in Dec. Other than that, i resolved to be nicer to my bf n love him more, to dedicate more (ok even more time) to work and to STOP SHOPPING. Planning to go BAtam and KL in Dec. must save up. All that shopping and eating the past few weeks is draining my pay check away.

Ok Pics time! BOLT!!! IS SO SO SO CUTE!!!!! I IN LOvE withthe show n BOLT. I should call tuptup Bolt now.



We got new friends! HAzel and Nutt!




CAM WHORE IS BACK IN BUSINESS. RAWR


A view at the barrage!




Damn the man behind!!!! Spoil the pic!




The boy is hungry!
The best thing about the marina barrage is--there are cameras around! u can send e-post cards for free!! see! so fun! hahaah
FOOD time!!! Love the jap food!


Baby has been upset the whole day cos of his hair!!! hahaha HIMBO!

Hazel and nutt



Happy 7th month!





It's been so long that I haven't seen your face

I'm Tryna be strong

But the strength I have is washing away it wont be long before i get you by my side

And just hold you, tease you, squeeze you Tell you what's been on my mind

No comments: