Friday, January 02, 2009

1st post-2009


Hopeu guys had a great new year's celebration. mine was not too bad, iguess being surrounded by friends took away the deafening sound of confusion swirling through my mind. Spent some time alone e past few days and looks like everything's back to normal. I am back to normal. But reality sunk in harder as i dragged my laptop to work today. This is life i guess.


Had a pretty nice chat with a friend on e phone today abt stuff in our lives . And i couldnt help but realise that i haven been thinking much about my own life. What and where do i see myself 2 years down the road? Married with 5 kids?sipping cola at some random place somewhere out there in the world? Looks like i have shelved aside my dream of exploring the world and working overseas. Maybe, home is just too comfortable. Well, the idea isnt totally off my mind. Someday, maybe, who knows. When there isnt a reason to stay anymore. And i finally appreciate the idea of friendship. Friendship unlike love is not possessive or selfish and it is not ephemeral. A couple that had broken off is perhaps like the river water flowing into two separate streams, going onto separate path. Some meet again, some dont. It doesnt really matter anyway. I realise i am really silly n totally human, making silly mistake at times. As 6326 would say :" It's a MisTakE!!"


To lighten the mood of this blog alittle, some picture from new yr's eve party. Retro was the theme. Just in case u guys are wondering why i am dress rather weirdly. Ironically, my wardrobe does have retro dresses and accessories and dressing up was a breeze.

Cherry mumee! this new year, i found all my ISU dysfunctional family member again :)



Cherry n Ax :)



Ax and i

With Cory


Some of the girls








citadel time. and then at 12am. tequilla for everyone but me. i needed to stay sober.

All the guys. aAll the girls. Thanks val for e party n invitation:)

xoxo~~

No comments: