Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bad Bad heart, bad bad weekend

Kinda feel :(
Looking very tragic here and it's genuine.


After all the anticipation of a happy weekend, i guess the weekend turned out depressing. Cos, my mum threw my retainer awaay. Sigh, i know , what a ??? reason to feel depress. But as most of you dont already know, i lov my retainer and wears them 24/7. I am serious. am really upset . Even after slamming all my bears and scolding tuptup, and having tuptup shopped the whole day with me and buying a dress, i still feel very sad. and i m gonna have to feel sad till wed. Was supposed to go shopping for pineapple tarts and new year goodies at china town. but shelved the idea cos i was not in e mood.

Why cant we go back to yesterday.yesterday was so much happier. NYDC and then Red Cliff 2.Red cliff 2 was awesome.

sigh:(

Oh well. we cant always be happy.
Some random pics from fri.
I told u i was happier on fri.





















Nutt loves nut. Taptap loves taptap

"When there's faith, there's hope"
Some random line from Red Cliff 2. i really like Zhuge Liang. He would make a great meteorologist. And he's cute in the show. He's smart but not a show-off. I think smart guys are attractive. But there has to be a balance. Mr I-know-it-all is a big turn off. So is Mr Ultra-huge Ego. And i also like Zhao Yun. He would have been 2008 Beijing Olympics Pole Vault Gold Medallist if he existed now,judging by the way he jumps up and down from his spear. But he's cool. I like the way his hair fly here n there when he fights.

Recently, relationship woes seemed to be a big thing. All i can say is No one has not been hurt before. Some got dumped, some has had someone cheated on them, some has got rejected, some has got terribly lousy gf/bf. Whatever. All i can say is.Get over it. Easier said than done i know. Letting go is something i am learning.
But still, thats e only way.
It's just one of those things
You'll have to get over it


Back to my tragic retainer story, i think I am just going to bury myself under the blanket n hope wed comes now. Even brownie with Ben's and JErry isnt going to cheer me up. ;/

The simplest thing are often the most beautiful.

No comments: