Saturday, January 10, 2009

Taptap ke siao alr

haha i guess if i am saying this, i am o.k
It's pretty late now so i shall just write a short post.

Life's is a straight line these days. Straight is good.
Work- i just completed my first project. Relly hope it turns out ok.
Everyday, i figure something more about myself.
i really think i am not an easy person to get along with. When it comes to problem, i choose to run away or give up. Like how i rather go to sleep than talk about it

oki. itme to sleep. Hopefully can catch Chi Bi II tomorrow! no more emo-nemo times. Good times ahead hopefully! Yea, maybe the skies are finally clearing. so Tonight, i choose chris brown's forever.
We can go anywhere
Go anywhere
But first, it's your chance
Take my hand
Come with me
It's like I waited my whole life
For this one night It's gonna be me you and the dance floor
Cuz we only got one night
Double your pleasure
Double your fun
And dance forever ever

No comments: