Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Simplicity

The only things i know i had been doing = sleep, work and sleep.





Pooh-ies love duck-ies!

No more drama-mama stories. Simplicity is good. And i also believe, there is nothing time can't take away. I guess i am using some time to understand myself better. Instead of figuring out about others, i really should start knowing myself more. I dont need to be a bitch or a naughty wretch.

On a happier note, CNY's coming!!

& i've been meeting alot of friends these days! Sun was our mini gathering at Jervis's place for some stoning session and Wii. Caught the movie Seven Pounds, which was a tad too slow and predictable for me. Also, i dont live tragic or sad or ghastly movie. I think in the future i shall only watch happy movies or those chirpy and cheerful cartoon movies.


Some random photos taken. Have uploaded e rest on FB as requested.




Brought Flower to work today cos i needed someone to smile when i am under stress



Nutt got taken away :( :( :(
I miss him.

No comments: