Friday, January 05, 2007

everythings getting familiar
nothing has changed much really
i was unpacking stuff yesterday. actually i didnt really buy that much stuff. haha
1st day in singapore after 5 months was boring.
of medical checkups. of packed trains and buses.
must start reading straits time and watching tv. i have no idea whats going on.
my handphone is kinda down. there is still no reception. i think the phone itself hasnt gotten past the US's reception. haha and my contract has expired. has it been so long since i changed phone? my braces and teeth is also kinda screwed up. but i dont really care. my mind is occupied with too many things
2006 marks the yr of wonderful memories. xmas.21st birthday.new yr.all spent in the states. too bad no vday yet. haha

today i realised. stuff in singapore are not cheap.
i miss walmart. i miss lucky charms. i miss oat meal. i miss u
cosmetics and hair care product is so much cheaper in iowa. clothes are nice and cheaper.well at factory outlet. i'll miss outlets shopping. !
junk food are so much delicious there.
lucky charm- my daily breakfast is not sold here
it's really warm here. i hate.

haven really been sleeping well these days
i dont know if its the jet lag and the time difference thing
or maybe
truth is
i haven been sleeping well since i left u and ames.
ur words n mails still so deeply etched in my mind.
u wanted me to call u but i didnt because i dont want to say goodbye all over again. but i know i will call u just to hear ur voice again
grrr
i think alot of u are surprised by my sudden burst of emotions. maybe this is because i am pretty sure no one knows who i meant. haha so i can safely type all these stuff here.
maybe thats me. when i really like someone. i really do. how long it last. i dont know. but once the feeling fades away. i will never find it back. and knowing me. i dont really take very long to get over someone. haha. but to me. i can like someone for no obvious reasons. my idea of love is rather weird. and i can get a little impratical sometimes. like knowing that there are so many incompaitibilities yet still liking someone. but then again. why fall in love only considering all the practical factors. that wont be real to me anymore.


''even if u cannot hear my voice, i'll be right beside u''

anyway
there are things about singapore i miss
acksx. family. taptap.lala.friends. some food.
this is after all. my life. my reality.

No comments: