Wednesday, January 10, 2007

is ice cream the only thing i miss?
no. i miss my carefree life back in ames. i miss the freedom.
i miss . that familiar voice

''Honestly what will become of me
I don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
We missed everything daydreaming

Why do all good things come to an end
Travelling I always stop at exits Wondering if I'll stay
Living this way I stress less I want to pull away when the dream dies

And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day until the feeling went away ''

its amazing how sometimes some songs just describe ur feelings

on a lighter note
these days. i have been doing lotsa catching up
met a pri sch friend today for sushi. yummy. the 1st time we actually talked in real life for 10 years. life's pretty amazing isnt it.all the best in cardiff dude!

off to meet my ah soh
till next time

No comments: