Tuesday, January 08, 2008

AHH!! Amazing day.=D
My evil brother came from down KL for a visit.I was feeling damn excited yesterday and practically smiling to myself as i drove to meet him.[yea i know i sound like i am gonna meet a lover] I couldnt even wish that the day would passed by slower because before we know it, the day has gone by. It's been a while..but i still feel close to him. Sibling ties.Amazing. Haha.

Lunch cum dinner was at Seoul Garden- simply because they dont have it in KL. Anyway, I did a collage of us a year back, the night before i left ISU. And us a year later. Ha we still looked the same. Oli's tour of Singapore = Bugis, Sim Lim Square and Changi Airport. Mummy was there too. But i dont have a good pic of her. And all the pics and good stuff are in oli's camera. Good in a morbid sense. I have very exciting stuff which i will upload on FaceBook and tag them if i am feeling morbid. =X
But yea, i am gonna miss the evil bro and i will definitely drop him or Zee a visit if they do come back to KL!

No comments: