Monday, January 14, 2008

ok greetings from NUS.


1st day was great.


1) i was late. Ok this is not new. I was late for all my first classes of the day last sem. Must turn over an new leaf. Right


2) i forgot my wallet. Had to hound lala for 10 mesos. And without my student card, i couldnt go anywhere. No com lab, no library. So the only reason why i am here in e com lab is cos i managed to charm a guy in opening the door for me. Right. I meant to say terrorise. Hide behind the door then when he approaches, grabs his hair and pushes him to the wall. Then force s him to hand over his matric card. RAWR.


3) my handphone is flat.


4) i didnt pack my bag. i have no notes. So am doing some damage control now, printing all my notes for the entire sem.


5) slept for 5 hours. School: 10am-8pm today. 6pm if i decide to go home instead. And the snooze button monster is back.

Respect.Like i say, don't expect me to show u any if u gave me none.
Many people question me how i feel towards tree trunks.
I am not the kind who bother looking at tree trunks and feeling something for them. Or maybe sympathy. If you get what i mean

No comments: