Saturday, January 12, 2008

Nope, no pictorial illustration of tree trunk. Just go out of the road, tree trunks are everywhere.Hahaha.
Shopping spree today with mom. Just as i was getting over the festive mood of christmas, now i am into the joyous mood of chinese new year. I can't wait to start shopping for new year goodies.
And then on the way home, somehow the radio played 2 songs back to back that totally describe how i feel. Over You by Daughtry and Over it by Katherine Mcphee.

"Cause the day I thought I’d never get through
I got over you"

"And thats why Your eyes,I'm over it
Your smile, I'm over it
Hurt at first, a little bit, but now I'm so over.
I'm so over it"

Hee hee.

Sometimes parent never fail to say the weirdest stuff.
Mum: " You can't drive to work in the future"
Taptap:" ???"
Mum: "If you drive to work, you wont find a boyfriend, cos if you drive, they can't send you home"
Apparently, she wants me to bring a guy home by the end of the year. Hmmm..i was thinking of bringing a few. =P. Honestly, finding a boyfriend is not hard. It's about finding the right one. Of cos the idea of the right one is seriously overrated. It's often a matter of perspective and takes time to discover. And sometimes you get blinded by emotions that you think someone is the "right one" before you even discover more about the person. At the end of the day, there may not even be one.
I am still not afraid to fall in love crazily because somehow, i still get out of them easily. But I am not looking for one because i rather they come to me. I prefer the lure of being chased. Hahaha Ok roll your eyes at me everyone.
But freedom is good too, especially when i am standing at a crossroad, deciding my future and where i am heading. I can safely make my own plans and do what i want without having to worry about any emotional attachment.

Anyhow, hols coming to an end. Honestly, at Semester 8. I still have pre-School blues. The other day i even forgot to bid for one of my classes.But this hols, felt really long. Maybe because alot of stuff happened. But i am glad all the horrid things happened during holidays. But hols were still good. Eat, sleep, play. No worries.

This week. Was good. HAd the chance to meet up with some of my Rj classmates. Yours truly here is officially the retired and expired class rep.
And then finally met up with a few long lost primary school friends yesterday. Really glad to meet everyone though.

I guess
It's time to re-orientate and gear myself for school.


=X

No comments: