Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ok. CNY is coming. Somehow, they cancelled alot of lectures next weekand so, i think i have a 10-days holiday for CNY. hahaha.
i was just driving aimlessly around after school cos i didnt feel like gg home and these few days, just felt a little down for some unfathomable reason. And then i was just thinking even though i think this semester is gg to be a killer, i kinda dislike school lesser as compared to the previous sem. Maybe its the notion that it's the last semester. & Ok helps that there are a few eye candies to look at.
You're so fabulous
You make me wanna scream.
Anyhow, it's been a while, almost 3 semester since i see all e yrs 4 Chem eng pple. So it has actually been pretty interesting updating myself on whats going on.

Ha and the Msia lecturer said this in class today:
"Malaysians like to bargain and ask for discount".
I think my closest Msian friends would be mistress n evil bro. hmmm..ask for discount.. zee only tells me about Mr Zamblonga and Bonjales lei.
My impression of Msian is ok-ok la. I have met some pretty nice ones and some not so nice ones and some a little weird ones in US. hahaha.




No comments: