Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I lost count of the amount of stuff i have to do, projects reports, presentations, tests, posters, career talks and fairs.
But i know half of the time, i am doing what i have to do, not what i want to do.
Not to mention these days, i m not in the best of mood. Piss me off and i may slap u. haha

5.12pm.
I just spent the past few hours trying to design a poster for my FYP. I swear i have read through it so many times that i am now totally confused about my own project. And that designing a poster is totally not my cup of tea. In this slowly and painful process, i have read every single blogs i know of for entertainment. More pics please guys. I like reading blogs with pics.

So anyway. In this long and dull afternoon, i feel like. banging the wall.
Some pics taken over the past few days. U may feel like u are reading a blog of a ten year old.
oh well. back to work.


Ah Soh and Taptap.





















3 bears, dressed alike.

















Muthu came during CNY to play maple and got a maple hongbao .

















Taptap( the actual one) is very Kay-Poh. wants to know what mum is doing.























We study together.

















They help Poei pack.(and tried to pack themselves)

No comments: