Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I was a bit disgusted to look at my blog because of my tag board. I dont understand why some people are so dense and cant just leave me alone.
Anyhow I just got a new "toy" called HYSYS, a computer program where u can spend many many hours simulating coolers, towers, heat exchangers. The joy of making it work is like when your matlab or C++ stopped having syntax error and start running. The sheer joy and exhilaration *roll eyes*. So i dun have time for xanga and LJ. (unfortunately).

Anyway. I think silence is golden. I said too many things i shouldnt. I can say what you all want me to. But you know what wont be how i feel. Well, in return, people said too many things they shouldnt as well. But at the end, remember i didnt take a knife to force u to read what i write.

My revelations at the end : I cant always write i want.(sadly).
Everyone deserves to be happy.
Two people who like each other should be together. So here wishing all of u couple out there, stay happy and cherish each other, even u two.


And to my dearest babe S : I will be wishing things turn out fine. Enjoy yourself in Japan. Love u!
And lastly, to all of u reading this, Happy New Year!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XVwrM36HmzM

Anyway i have been watching this crap and laughing like mad. I know it sounds a little crude and i think most pp have prolly seen this before. So watch only if u have nothing better to do.

No comments: