Friday, February 22, 2008

i was driving randomly today and i couldn't help but wish i had a silent driver who will drive me to nowhere.
on a bright side, another horrible week is gone.
the down side, there's more to come.

i wont bother explaining why i am feeling so negative. It's a multiplier effect.

i am small and the world is big

not to mention i haven been in touch with friends. zero. i have no idea what's going on in their life. Except for some whose blogs i read. Even my 1,2,3,4 have been relegated to the last priority.
And i apologise for all the missed calls. There has to be a reason why Crystal gave me the superlative in FaceBk :Have a cellphone but never answer it.
Actually, most of the times it's cos my phone is silent since these days i spent most of my time in schools and it's very troublesome to switch the profile.

Ok........i need my beauty sleep now...........else i will be relegated to being fugly. ugh

No comments: