Friday, February 01, 2008

Ok if i have been sounding weird these days, i guess i m at the crazy mode again and under stress and going bonkus from studying. I think i seriously need to reorganize my life. There's so much things to do that it reach a point that my brain is filled with too much stuff. Doesnt help that i am having a waning appetite and have no notion of hunger. Speaking of which, people think i am on a diet perpetually because of my weight. The last time i had to control my diet was in US where every meal was a buffet and every thing else was fattening. Ever since i came back, i dont have to watch my diet. I just eat when i am hungry. At 2am every night, Poei and I scavenge the kitchen for food. Yesterday was Maggie. Today was Bah Kwa. So the point is, i am trying my best to gain weight, all of you please stop nagging at me.
And i haven really been sleeping well lately too. Instead of dreaming about my top 10, i kept having nightmares of goblins, monsters, vampires etc etc.
I only hope that the real monsters and tree trunk spirits in my life dont ever appear in front of me because they will just give me nightmares and fill my days with gloom.

Anyhow, recently i found out that a friend of mine studying overseas got into a relationship with someone there and has a gf back home. So it's like polygamy! Tsktsk. Wants the best of both world. So smart ah!!! hahaha
Some girls just deserve better. Some guys just don't deserve better.

Alright peace out for the weekend!
Finally gg to meet the AcKsX. And CNY shopping. Everywhere is so crazily crowded. But whats CNY without the boisterous mood.
Happy wEEKend!

No comments: