Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dont break my nail!

Subjected the nails to some tortuous stuff today. As u can see, they are quite TERRIBLY done by me. But thats not the point..


















I always wondered and is still wondering how girls can tahan long nails.

I survived just a few hours with these supposedly long and 'beautiful' nails before happily getting rid of them because my daily activities were seriously impeded. From changing the tv channel to flushing the toilet to eating to sending sms to wearing clothes, these nails were one hell of a trouble.
Though these nails would be a good weapons against all those weird random guys trying to pick me up. Bedok is getting dangerous.
Funny, i have a hunch they were attracted to the two huge pimples i developed recently.

N to all u girls who have nice long fingernails.. U deserve the praises.

Anyhow, went to HeyHey hotpot recently. Apparently, a shop by Terrence Cao. Not too bad i would say for the quality of the food but a tad too expensive..about 30 per person.... The usual steamboat stuff..the broth was good..i liked their dim sum and snacks more though. I'll end off with photos of tweety. If not he sure cheep cheep cheep again. haha












































foto whore queen!

No comments: