Wednesday, August 06, 2008

(Edited) It's just one of those things You'll have to get over it

Stuck at doing something forhours...that brought back bouts of memories of good times.
Ok 270 degree..sometimes i wish i could just find a hole and hide inside and disappear for a while. Take away all the horrible stuff that is. I could stay comfortably inside forever then.
I think i better stop thinking so much before i start losing my marbles. HAHAHA
But there are really too many stuff making their way to my brain. No wonder i am listening to rihanna's song -Disturbia incessantly.

What's wrong with me?

Why do I feel like this?
I'm going crazy now

No more gas in the rear
Can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said
Can't even speak about it
Out my life out my head
Don't want to think about it
Feels like I'm going insane

HAHA pls dont read into the lyrics too much. I am good.. just ranting.
Met Mr k and the bird for some temporal relief..i think Mr k said something like..
u have to be responsible for your own emotions..much as emotions are uncontrollable at times.. i guess that it is something i also figured out. Just because you are in a bad mood doesn't mean u can give people the shit and expect them to take it. Take over your emotions instead of letting them take over you. Not that easily achieved though.haha
Sometimes, i think i am just not in the mood to entertain anyone..I guess that's when i am better left alone. Sometimes its like a viscious circle. Feel Upset, upset someone, feel more upset. Grr.

Ok pics to take ur wandering mind away..

Hmm, i bought a new teddy bear recently. It's yellow.


















BirD. As promised. He's gettin married on 090909. HAHAHA. so better meet up while we can. If not next time he get married liao how to meet?


No comments: