Sunday, August 03, 2008

Long Long Post for a long long time

Oki. Pictures. For those who kinda miss me. Kinda reach 270 degree yesterday. At 360 degree today. Casuarina Prata for supper.

Ooh me!




































HaHA

















Ok chummy photos..before some people complains. haha









































Its you, and me
Moving at the speed of light into eternity
Tonight, is the night
To join me in the middle of ecstasy
Feel the melody and the rhythm of the music around you

Ima take you there, Ima take you there

So dont be scared, Im right here, ya ready?

We can go anywhere
, Go anywhere
But first, its your chance
Take my hand Come with me
*****************************
Tommy and friends!! This is little tommy. HE found some durians in a tub recently. He also likes dim sum, thats why he is pui pui (fat fat)







































Muthu's shop






















Dont like what i am seeing next.

















No comments: