Thursday, August 11, 2005

the good news is tomorrow is friday
tha bad news is. it marks the end of wk 1 of sch. which is suppose to b slack since tutorials hasnt start.
actually i have no idea wats driving me nuts n cranky these days maybe school?disgusting lectures? or maybe its some unfathomable feelings. i get irritated easily. i start seeing the worse in people.
and so. i decided to run.escape. haha. dig another hole and then jump in. p.s.crys where's e hole u dug.
spent a bomb buying tons of textbk that i have no idea wat i m reading.
fell alseep juz reading organic chem notes during break today. luckily.when i woke up. there were no wet patches on my notes.n luckily. i was alone.
but at least..my books r giving me gd night sleeps these days.
n after sch. i stoned. stoned. n stoned somewhere out there.
u know. sometimes being alone really isnt such a bad thing.
and sentosa on sat? not really in e mood to do anything. maybe i can really go there. find a spot. dig a whole in e sand. bury myself.

ya.get a life.kailing. stop acting like the world has ended.
juz because school has started.
n so to the friends n the one i love.
u dun deserve this crap frm kailing.
so just let me finish my mourning abt sch. n den start my mugger mood.

haha.

No comments: