Tuesday, August 02, 2005

how u know.u are suffering from pre-uni-syndrome
1) u get depressed abt sch. the slightest mention of sch irks u
2) e pple in school dun interest u. u get irritated juz seeing innocent yr1 doing flag day
3)u start spending alot
4)u start to go against everyone. kids. family. friends
5)u start talking nonsense. babbling. whining. being sarcastic.
WELL. thats me. by e way.
i haf decided to stop being so childish.
n face the reality.that sch's starting. no more bumming ard. wasting time n youth like that.waking up at 1130.watching bimbo shows. wandering ard wasting time.
time to get down to do important stuff=)
and in e meantime enjoy my remaining days of hols.n stop acting like a kiddish freak=P

anyway.
juz bcos u are old or a kid doesnt mean u can be rude.or have things ur way.
i mean. today. mrt. thsi old man juz pushed me away to enter the train. a long time ago.i itnk i haf mentioned b4. there was once this old lady knocked on me while i was asleep on e train n made me gif up my seat.
gawd. i honestly was sound asleep n din see her. n its freaking rude. little gal also tired. i wld haf given up the seat to her if i had seen her.n may i emphasize that it is not an obligation or a must to gif up one' seat.
but dun bother fighting with kids or old pple. whatever happen. u will b the one in e wrong. i mean. ok. its not like it nvr happen to me b4. kids run n knock into me. fall down. cry. everyone stare at me.like i m some bully.

and actualli.
i dun fancy gd looking pple.
i lke those. with a style of their own.who dun try too hard to look gd.

No comments: