Monday, August 01, 2005

went to sch fer an useless session of talk. its not as if i dunno i must start planning wat i want to do in the course.with my life.
ya. i m utterly disgusted wif sch. am in a lousy mood.
n then during the talk
it says. some employer find graduates . having some kind of shallow behavioural aspects.
how true.
or mayb its juz people on the whole.me n u inclusive.

some people try too hard. to b nice. to b funny.to b outstanding from e crowd.
i dunno.going to sch.seeing all e people again after so long. gives me a weird feeling. i feel like i m in a wrong place.everything and people ard me. juz dun feel right.or mayb its juzt sch.or mayb its juz pms(POST menstrual tension').
haha.pui.

anyway
i got bullied by a little boy that dat.or rather me n my mum
when we were queuing up to pay fer stuff.this little boy wif his mum came up frm behind n insist that he was there first.
well. 1st of all. i din see anione there. netiher did my mum.i mean. gawd damnit. his mum is pretty FAT n there is no way we can miss her n the boy. i m not blind. i m not. i m veri awake then. u werent there. and it dun count if u were there but went away. how m i suppose to know u were there in e queue n went away.
now. well m i relegating myself to a kid.bleah
well.but being a nice gal.being a strong believer that kids dun lie.kailing gladly let him go 1st.
but kids shdnt lie u know. no one likes a liar.


bidding has started fer me
who cares.
i m going MIA the nxt few days. roan the street.waste my time as much as i want
n den run off to the jungle in msia.

i m alone tonight.at least till 10 b4 my parents come home
i like it.

No comments: