Friday, August 19, 2005

weekends are here.
time to do lots of catching up
life of a typical singaporean student is pretty sad isnt it
or mayb its me
feeling e strain
only two weeks into school

u know something is really not right
when
kailing
1)wants to sleep.
2)try to speak less than 10 sentence a day. put me in school. dun tok to me. and i can really pretty much juz get thru e day without talking to anyone. ya i dun initiate conversation. not even in msn.
3)and when she speaks. its pretty much incoherent n rubbish . very often.opposite to what she really means.
4)starts eating alot.
5)stone even when u r talking to her. yes thats rude.
6)is mean to evryone.
7)starts disappearing.

sigh. i need a break. the webcast are making me nauseous n disgusted.
i need people like sharon to be in sch with me. den maybe. i wun b so stone.

No comments: