Wednesday, August 31, 2005

i love wed
bcos i haf test very wed. its like. wat can be more exciting then having weekly test to spice up my life. tests are juz wat i need.
i was joking.
friends commented. i look very relaxed when i m doing my test. bcos. i haf the time to take out my bottle n drink water. flip thru stuffs calmly. now. i dunno why. i just haf to drink water every test. i cant do a test without stopping to drink water. n while i m relaxed,it doesnt mean i know how to solve the problem. but one shd always b relaxed to be in the optimun condition to think. well.nicely said. deep inside. i m panicking like hell.

add that to the weird traits of kailing--drinking water during exams. and i do that veri often. even if i m running out of time.its like. i cant think without water.

aniway in engineering.its pretty sad when gals over-dress. the other day.this gal exposed her cleavage wif some bra to me. lucky fer the guy nxt to me.HAHA.
n theres this gal who actualli loook quite decent but her only fault was dressing too sparingly. halter. mini skirt. now this would be perfectly fine if she's in arts or wat. so that day where she wore a mini skirt. my class guys keep gawking at her. haha
sigh. no time. for friends. i hope u all understand. that all of u are important to me. but i juz wish i can haf the time to meet up.

No comments: