Sunday, September 11, 2005

call me shallow
but
guys relying on gals just dun feel right to me.
n henceforth. i dun think i will want to marry someone less capable than me. or earn less than me.
so go ahead n laugh at me. if i ever get married. n to a useless bum.
and so much for being hating male chauvanisim hur.
but since true love do not exist. might as well set the standard higher.


Whatever.
i m in a dam irritated mood today bcos of freaking tutorials.
sitting front of the com fer 5hr doing essay.
n my mum who starved me till 8.30.
and so i compiled of list of pple i dislike.types of pple
1) e kind who tries too hard
2) pple who are so shallow.
3) pple with low integrity.
4)freeloader. pple who just want to take the shortcut everytime.
5) some pple. u just dun like them on e first look
6) pple who bitch too much. its funny. the exicited n rejuvenated face they wear when they r bitching.dun get me wrong. i bitch.we all bitch. but some pple jus go overboard sometimes
7) now thats basically the whole world isnt it.actualli the list goes on n on n on. suddenly i realise i dun like a lot of pple
and since i believe in karma. i believe a lot of pple dun like me too.


but whatever it is. this is juz a crap post.

No comments: