Friday, September 23, 2005

so to de-stress
today in school. i looked at cute guys. ya. today no more looking at meaty girls.before u all think i look at girls n wonder if i m straight or not.
today i look at guys. i finally found one very cute guy. who came to sit at the same row as me but at e aisle. n.cos my friend was late .so for some time. he was 'next' to me. 'next' bcos there were a few empty seats btw us. HAA duh.
cute guy dun listen to lecture. he just keeping using his laptop n flexing his arms around.maybe he likes his muscular arms. must show off.
cute guy also have nicely styled hair with some ah beng colour
and cute guy also got pierced ear. but i have more piercings.so i win. 6-1. i win.
cute guy drives cute car to school. i noted down e plate number.lol
ok. instead of helping pple to look out for hot babes nxt time, i will instead look out for guys myself. since its only normal and ok to do so as u all claim. hehe


yesterday before i slpt. i thought abt this funny incident. when i was in j1. when i was e ct rep. there was once. when there was some inter fac sports meet in which attendance was compulsory. n which kl as usual decide not to go. and on that fateful day itself, i was happily in my room thinking how smart i was to pon when e civics tutor, our dear miss koh called me. so she goes " kailing, can u help me take attendance of those who are here." ya here as in in school. haha. so poor kailing has to take a dumb class list to school(bedok to buona vista) to give it to her. n OBvioUSLY onli 1/3 of e class was there.n i also i dreamt abt how one of my 6B classmate.ok shall not mention name. came to be attached to one of my uni friends. hahaha signs of gg bonkus.

No comments: