Thursday, September 29, 2005

its been one hell of a week
here i m sitting in front of my com
looking at the answer sheet of the test i have just taken.....
as usual. i know. i screwed up. not surprising.
as usual. i m gonna tell myself not to look back n focus on the final exam. n i have tried my best.
but i jus couldnt help but feel extremely demoralised..................and somewhat dumb. no not somewhat. extremely dumb.
and den the tests are over.no big deal
bcos i am behind time for so many lectures.tons of stuff waiting to b done
i need a break...... i feel somewhat zombie-like. disorientated. brain not functioning well.maybe dats y i always clay my tests. not enuf slp. brain not working. but there is no time for rest.
feeling extremly down today. n then i thot of crystal.......... crys u happy not. i think of u when i m sad. u can b my lover alr.
haiz
n den after that i started walking ard nus alone.

haiz
is there anything that can cheer mi up now??
=(

No comments: