Thursday, September 22, 2005

there are just days. i get so out of control of myself

read a ex DHS classmate blog.
ok. i m really somewhat DETached from the world since this mid term break.

apparently. there was MID AUTUMN festival celebration fer ex-dumanians at DHS. free buffet.mayb free mooncake.and hoho out of my class of 36 pple, only 4 din turn up. no prize if u manage to guess who was one of the 4..

DETACHED is the word. because. i just casually ignore email.sms. even msn. no. not chao mugging. i just feel.............. i dunno how to say............insignificant to others .as they are to me.

crap aside. mayb i shd tok abt my dunman days since it seems i onli reminisce about my rj n swimming days
DHS has e unique feature of celebrating MOONCAKE FESTIVAL. so i remember gg to school at NIGHT to celebrate mooncake festival. i think. they played some riddle crap n treasure hunt. honestly i cant really remember what we did. mayb eat mooncake n talk n admire the moon. ok. and we celebreate national day by having cross country.so every year the not so little kailing contend herself by running her heart out to get into the top 20 just so she can bring a lousy trophy home to celebrate national day with it.dumb hur? ask me to cross-country now i rather jump into e river. dun realli hold much memories abt my dunman days. y oh y? except mayb pretending to sing the national anthem every morning lest i get called n humiliate by the discipline master.

now. back to the whole load of stuffs i have CREATED fer myself to do
nitez world
i hope. i dun slp at 5am today

No comments: