Friday, September 09, 2005

weekends=)

can get some rest at least.

i dun like to go out. i rather stay at home these days.
i m so proud dat i haf steered clear of malls since sch starts.
sch's still e same. but i think these days i just take things as they come to me. why bother complaining? things dun change.
the other day. had bio lab. which was a reminiscent of secondary sch bio. it was funny in a way cos i think theres something wrong with my eye lashes n i ended up looking at my eye lashes when i looked thru the mircoscope.

i freaking hate trains.mrt trains. i dun understand y is it that at every single hour of the day. the trains are always full. n its not like the passengers dun pay alot for mrt fares. honestly. i think smrt are making quite a hefty sum of money.

n i finally truly understand what it means by" two's a company,three's a crowd." put me with two pple. i wun bother engaging into any conversation.

my dad told me i haf put on weight. n he's really happy about it
which is also ironic in e sense that if u want a person to put on weight. u dun realli want to tell him he has put on weight rite.
anyway. i dun realli care. i just eat.what i can. haha

No comments: