Saturday, February 17, 2007

happy new year!!
i guess nothing beats spending time and having your loved ones around u.. it's a little sad poei is in melb and not here for reunion dinner..no one to cook for me..usually when we eat steamboat he will keep cooking all the food for me.. haha and guess my parents must miss him alot too..
i like new year because in general everyone around me is happy. sometime last week after work i went down to walk somewhere alone and i could feel the joyous mood..everyone's spending happily.. and its happy for kids because we get to eat, wear our new clothes and get money! though the past week has been a little tiring for me.. today i sat in front of my laptop from 10am to 4pm to write a piece of crap essay. and the past few days must drive my mum around to shop.

well whatever it is..enjoy the new year everyone!
a brand new year, a fresh new start
maybe time to do some reflections
haha for me i guess
i must be nicer to friends. i am actually mean in general. i dont mean mean as in mean. it just means i am probably the kind of person who doesnt go to the extend of doing nice things for people. there are already people i lost contact with over the years.. but it doesnt mean i have forgotten abt them... i even remember the water polo guy who walks like a penguine.haha
work-wise. stop saying weird and unconventional things to my supervisor. the other day, when he passed me my 12th manual..i actually asked''do u actually read them'' hahaha not in those unhappy tone la.. & the thing is he keeps laughing and smiling at me(in a evil manner) the whole time.. grr..
school wise-bleah. after this sem,one more yr till graduation... maybe. i must study more. maybe some of u think i study too much. but i see it more like i just want to put in my best in everything i do. i dont like to have regrets in life.though they seem inevitable
but i still dont have a definite goal........ and to what lies ahead..where i am heading exactly..although i have a vague idea in mind..i'll keep that to myself
lovelife. haha.i'll leave it empty....... i think i am happy the way i am. much more as compared to the time when i was in a relationship.

whatever it is.. happy hongbao collection. haha.
and wherever u are, think of the people out there loving u n missing u!
cheers=P

No comments: