Tuesday, February 06, 2007

if u give me a wall now, i could really stare at it now for a few hours..
a tad of fatigue.emotionless
maybe i need to find someone who can stone with me for a few hours without feeling bored

well. i mean. hours of staring at those PID and P&ID diagram which seemingly resemble the blueprint of some building doesnt help. there was only like a million and one distillation column, valves,pumps and pipelines.
the last time i did a PID diagram in design class, it was with my cute american dudes(the justin timeberlake haha). we only designed sthg with a few towers n pipes.
they should attach a magnifying glass maybe
and just two more manuals given to me today. this time about valves, pipes, pressure and some other stuff. so now i have 9 manuals! can't think of a better way my(crap) chemical engineering knowledge is being put to use.

^^I can't say that I'm not lost and at fault
You either stand or you fall ^^

No comments: